A classroom can be loosely defined as a place where learning takes place. In the context of My Google Site, it is a place to house materials for this purpose.
Classroom materials are broadly categorized by subject matter as follows:
- Chrome OS
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Drawings
What’s the difference between a how-to, tutorial, and reference?
- How-to: Provides detailed and practical advice on how to complete a task
- Tutorial: Is informative and provides an explanation of a subject
- Reference: A source of information which can be referred to over time (ie. keyboard shortcuts)
- Classroom documents will be retained as long as they are deemed relevant and then discarded.
- Front Page content will not be housed here even if it the subject is the use of a Google product.
- Readers will be notified of new or featured content on the Front Page sidebar.